Skuldtech is focused on the discovery of genomic and transcriptomic biomarkers and their use in combination with advanced therapeutics to improve diagnostics and treatments. These biomarkers could be applied in several activities including: disease detection and classification, patient stratification, companion diagnosis, disease prognosis, etc.
Skuldtech’s approach is based on the investigation of gene expression changes. The genomic and transcriptomic biomarkers derived from New Generation Sequencing (NGS) technologies can provide a significant amount of additional data in the analysis of biological phenotypes.
Skuldtech biomarkers can be applied in several activities including:
- disease detection and classification,
- patient stratification,
- treatment response prediction,
- assessment of drug toxicity and treatment efficiency,
- disease prognosis.
The gene expression biomarker-based approach has been implemented by Skuldtech in response to the growing need for reducing risks in drug development and improving patient outcomes for pharmaceutical companies and healthcare providers.
Based on more than 13 years of experience of working with computational experts and biological specialists, Skuldtech's bioinformatic platform has been dedicated to genomic data management and it is to play a leading role in the following developments:
- analyzing the results generated by its new high throughput platforms, including:
- Sequence analysis,
- Analysis of gene expression,
- Analysis of regulation,
- Measuring biodiversity,
- integrating all these data into a network of interacting routes which provides the
biotechnology industry and clinicians with the accurate targets or right information for curing patients.
Due to the fact that diseases and physiological adaptations are not linked to a single genetic modification occurring in a specific manner, but to complex routes associated with genetic networks, which interact with each other, Skuldtech has developed bioinformatic tools to help researchers and physicians to:
- understand the complex interactions between the genetic networks,
- gather considerable amounts of closely related medical and biological data,
- provide a comprehensive overview of diseases through the data connection.
- improve treatments,
- reduce the cost of care through a more efficient treatment targeting strategy,
- contribute to the development of new drugs or new treatments for serious diseases with significant unmet needs.
Therefore, Skuldtech bioinformatics represent a driving factor in computational sciences for managing the wealth of data that are to be generated in the medical revolution over the next decade.
If you need more information, please contact our business development department
(T: +33(0)467 419 748, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Skuldtech is specialized in the discovery of
new Biomarkers and the development of Diagnostics
focused on personalized medicine applications.
This expertise enables the company to provide genomic, pharmacogenomic and transcriptomic services, as well as innovative diagnostics
associated with new treatments, especially in
cancer, neurodegenerative and infectious diseases.