• Didier Ritter: Chief Executive Officer, MSc in Molecular Biology and MBA, Founder of Skuldtech, President and founder of Bio2R (life science technology transfer and consulting company). Former international water polo player (World championship, European league) and former captain of the first league team of Montpellier (1992-2000).
• Dr. David Piquemal: Chief Scientific and Technical Officer, PhD in Biology, Founder of Skuldtech, Expert and Professor in Genomics and Bioinformatics at the University of Montpellier (France).
• Philippe Outrebon: Chief Financial Officer, MSc in Mathematics and Finance, former consultant for Ernst & Young, Founder of two SME companies.
Scientific & Technical Team
• Dr Bernadette Trentin: Senior Project Manager, Head of the Infectiology and Immunology department, PhD in Biology.
• Laurent Manchon: Bioinformatics Project Leader, Head of the Bioinformatics platform, MSc in informatics.
• Fabien Pierrat: Bioinformatics Project Leader, Head of the Biotag platform, MSc in Bioinformatics.
• Roman Bruno: Biostatistical Engineer in the Bioinformatics Department, MSc in Biostatistical and modelisation.
• Florian Noguier: Molecular Biology Engineer in the Gene Profiling Department, MSc in Molecular Biology.
• Marine Morent: Molecular Biology Technician, Licence in Experimental Analytical Biology.
• Pr. Therese Commes-Maerten: Professor of Biology at the University of Montpellier (France), Founder of Skuldtech.
• Pr. Jacques Marti: Former Professor of Biology at the University of Montpellier (France), Founder of Skuldtech.
• Pr. Gerard Lefranc: Former Dean of the Faculty of Science at the University of Montpellier, Head of laboratory and world-wide expert in Immunogenetics, especially for genetics ailments in the Near and Middle-East.
• Pr. Andre Megarbane: Physician and PhD, Director of the Medical Genetic Unit of the University of Saint Joseph in Beirut (Lebanon), awarded best scientist of Arab world in 1998, expert of genetic diseases.
• Dr. Jean-Paul Girot: Chairman of the Racing Horse Equine Hospital (France). Founder of Livestock Risk Management Services, Chairman of Bonjour-Girot Trading LLC, Dubaï, United Arabs Emirates, Adviser & Observer for World Organization for Animal Health in the Middle-East.
• Pr. Jean-Marc Nabholtz: Physician and PhD, Director of the Clinical Research Division of the Cancer Centre Jean Perrin (Clermont-Ferrand, France), Expert of drug development in breast cancer (Taxol, Taxotere, Arimidex...), Founder and Former President of the Breast Cancer International Research Group (BCIRG, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada/ Paris, France/ Los Angeles, CA, USA).
Skuldtech is specialized in the discovery of
new Biomarkers and the development of Diagnostics
focused on personalized medicine applications.
This expertise enables the company to provide genomic, pharmacogenomic and transcriptomic services, as well as innovative diagnostics
associated with new treatments, especially in
cancer, neurodegenerative and infectious diseases.